[BC MSP] How to Submit with a Different Payee Number


How to Submit MSP Billings with a Different Payee Number?

To submit billings with a different payee number, please go to Settings → MY DETAILS → Add/Edit.

You change the default payee number for your claim submissions. Please note: You need to submit an Application for Teleplan Service form to connect the new payee number with our data center in order for us to transmit billings under the new added payee number. Please contact Support for assistance.



If you incorporate or start practicing at multiple locations, you may want to apply for an additional payee number. Please fill out the Application of Additional Payment Number form (see attached) and email it to or fax it to 250 405-3592.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful