[BC MSP] How to Enter an Out-Of-Province Claim


How to Enter a MSP Out-Of-Province Claim?

To submit a claim for an Out-Of-Province patient, please choose Out-Of-Province (OOP) as the Healthcare Type when creating the patient’s profile, and then select the province and enter the provincial Health Card number. Please note the mailing address is required for an out-of-province claim.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful