How do I bill H409 / H410 without patient info?
To submit H409 / H410 codes in our system, you are able to create a dummy patient for codes that are not patient-specific.
- Create a dummy patient with the health card value of 9777777779 (with any name and DOB)
- Create a new claim with this patient
- When the claim is ready to be submitted to the Ministry, we will exclude the patient details entered.
Assessment Centre group number:
On the web:
please go to Settings (under <Welcome>) ->My MOH Group -> Create a group with the Assessment Centre group number (please obtain it from the Assessment Centre Administrator)
-> Add New (please disregard the MOH Group Designation popup message). You will then be able to select the group number when creating a new claim.
On the mobile app:
Under the left menu -> Preferences -> MOH Groups -> Create -> Enter group number -> submit. The group number will be selectable when creating a new claim.
- The Mxxx group number (Assessment Centre Number) should ONLY be selected when billing service codes H409/H410.
- These Assessment Centre billings are submitted through Physicians’ solo MC EDT account and paid directly to the Physicians.
- A diagnostic code is required when billing service codes H409/H410.
Here you can find a more detailed instruction: How to Bill at COVID Assessment/Vaccination Centres
Please refer to the OHIP Bulletin #4755 for more details about the billing rules.
For more billing tips, please check out our Billing Tip Library.
Questions? Check under the HELP tab or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org