What Needs to Be Changed If I Incorporate


What needs to be updated if I incorporate my medical practice?

1. Update your direct deposit information with MOHLTC

Complete the Application To OHIP Direct Bank Payment form and send it to:

2. Update your corporate credit card information for charges

Here are the steps:
Follow the link in your last invoice sent by email
Log into the Web portal, and go to MY INVOICES -> My Credit Card Information -> Change Payment. payment preferences confirmation screen

Learn more about starting a medical practice with our ultimate guide to medical billing.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful