How do I bill H409 / H410 without patient info?
To submit these two codes in MDBilling.ca create a dummy patient for codes that are not patient-specific.
- Create a dummy patient with the health card value of 9777777779 (with any name and DOB)
- Create a new claim with this patient
- When the claim is ready to be submitted to the Ministry of Health, we will exclude the patient details entered.
Assessment Centre group number:
On the web:
please go to Settings (under <Welcome>) ->My MOH Group -> Create a group with the Assessment Centre group number -> Add New (please disregard the MOH Group Designation popup message). You will then be able to select the group number when creating a new claim.
On the mobile app:
Under the left menu -> Preferences -> MOH Groups -> Create -> Enter group number -> submit. The group number will be selectable when creating a new claim.
- The Mxxx group number (Assessment Centre Number) should ONLY be selected when billing service codes H409/H410.
- These Assessment Centre billings are submitted through Physicians’ solo MC EDT account and paid directly to the Physicians.
- If Physicians do not have a solo MC EDT account, please register one and follow the instructions to configure it with our system: GoSecure / MCEDT setup (designation process)
- If a direct deposit account has not been associated with physicians’ solo billing number, please set it up by completing the Application for OHIP Direct Bank Payment form and send it to the MoH Provider Registration in order to receive payments for the Assessment Centre billings.
Please refer to the OHIP Bulletin #4755 for more details about the billing rules.