How to Generate An Outside Use Report


How do I Generate an "Outside use report"?

Question: How to generate an "Outside use report"?


The Outside User Report (if any) will be delivered to your MC EDT account. You will need to log in to your Go Secure account to access this report. 

Here are the instructions:

  1. Log into your Go Secure account
  2. Select "MC EDT Service (Upload/Download)" from the drop-down menu - Access Service

Administration of MOHLTC services screen

  1. Click "Download" 
  2. Find the Outside User Report (if any)

    Outside use report tag

  1. Click "Download" 
  2. A .txt file will be saved to your local drive
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful