Out-of-Province Referring Physician


How to bill if a referring physician is our of province

Question: How do I bill if the referring physician is from out-of-province?

Answer: You can use 799700 as the referring physician number if the referring physician is out of the province.

In some cases, the claim may come back rejected requesting patient notes so the claim assessor can verify.  However, from our experience, it is rare that the claim assessor requests a review of patient notes for this type of situation.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful