I have received rejections because of error V68. I don’t understand the meaning. Please elaborate. The patients were seen in emerg and master code 4001 was used. Do i have to use the 2038 code?
Thank you for your email.
Please be advised that 'Service Location Indicator' is only required when billing Telemedicine codes (e.g. B100, B200, etc.). As such, you may want to remove the 'Service Location Indicator' and resubmit your claims.
Please note - You can obtain answers to your billing questions by doing the following:
1. Searching our Rejection Library: Rejection Library
2. Searching our Knowledgebase: Knowledge Base
3. By searching using the floating Help button
4. Contacting your Ministry of Health Claim Assessor for advice: How do I find my Claim Assessor?
5. Reviewing the Schedule of Benefits: Physician Services Under the Health Insurance Act
Please let us know if you have further questions