OHIP Billing Tip #44 - Submitting Documentation to The MoH


Submitting documentation to the Ministry of Health

When supporting documentation (operation notes, hospital record, etc.) is required by the MoH to process a claim, the user can send the documentation to the MoH Claim Assessor by fax and submit the claim for manual review. 

First, find your Claim Assessor.

Then, submit a claim for manual review.

You can also submit supporting documents through the eSubmit service.

For more billing tips, please check out our OHIP Billing Tip Library.

Questions? Check under the HELP tab or send an email to

Thank you,

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful