OHIP Billing Tip #35 - Finding Claim Assessor


How to find your OHIP claim assessor

Who Is My Claim Assessor?

Effective March 5, 2018, health care providers are encouraged to use the toll-free number 1-800-262-6524 for calls to the ministry regarding claims services. Agents will be available Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, EST.

You will be advised who your Claim Assessor is when providing your billing number.

For more billing tips, please check out our OHIP billing tip library.

Questions? Check under the HELP tab or send an email to


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful