How to resubmit a rejected OHIP claim
To resubmit a rejected claim on web portal:
1. Select Rejected Claims on the left menu or search for Rejected claims by going to Lookup Claims.
2. Click on the Accounting ID to open the claim and find the reasons for the rejection.
The rejection code/error message will be highlighted in red within the claim and will indicate the reason for the rejection.
3. Review the services billed and use the Action button (on the right side of the service code) to edit the claim information
4. Click Update, then Save & Submit.
Here is the video instruction: How to Resubmit Claims
To resubmit a rejected claim on the mobile app:
1. Tap on the Rejected bubble
2. Select the claim that needs to be edited
3. Tap on Services Entered
4. Swipe left and delete the service that needs to be corrected.
5. Go back and re-enter the service with the correct information.
6. Tap on Save Claim or Save and Submit Claim
Note: If the rejection is related to the patient information, facility, referring physician, etc., users can correct it on the main claim page without going through steps 3 to 5.
For instructions on Resubmission of Stale Dated Rejected Claim
Instructions on correcting EH2 (Invalid Version Code) error:
For more information about the rejection codes, please check out OHIP Rejection Library.
For more billing tips, please check out our OHIP Billing Tip Library
Questions? Check under the HELP tab or send an email to email@example.com