Thanks for your email... we can absolutely provide you this information. At
a high-level, here is our policy:
- All transmission over the web is encrypted through 128-bit SSL
- All data stored in our database is encrypted
- All data resides in Canada (Ontario) at a secured data centre.
- Data is backed-up daily and encrypted
- We do not share any of our client's data unless by written permission.
- Our security policy and workflow has been reviewed by an Ontario Privacy
lawyer (Anita Fineberg, LLB).
Hope this information helps... please let me know if you have any questions.
On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 8:46 AM, >wrote:
> I'm the IT Manager for XXX Centre. I have been asked by
> Dr. X to contact you so we can confirm that any client information is
> sent, received and stored in a secure method on your system. Would you be
> able to provide me with some information on this?