Changing Bank Account


Hi MD Billing,

I have set up another bank account and would like all my MOHLTC payments to be deposited into this account. How do I go about setting this up with your service?

Thank you.

Dr. A.


Hi A,

You will need to complete the Application for OHIP Direct Bank Payment for Health Care Professionals form (available on the MOHLTC website) and send it to


OHIP direct deposit form for doctors


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful