Wrong Office


Should I resubmit claims?

I believe I initially submitted claims under Toronto ohip office. I just
switched it to Mississauga which is m designated one. Will this make a

"You need to send your claims to the District office that you were
assigned. If they are sent to the wrong office, your claims may not be

Most likely yes, but it is best to speak with the Claim Assessor for advice.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful