Which OHIP office should I submit a claim


What OHIP office should I submit my claims

I believe I initially submitted claims under Toronto ohip office. I just switched it to Mississauga which is m designated one. Will this make a difference?

You need to send your claims to the District office that you were assigned. If they are sent to the wrong office, your claims may not be paid.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful