Private Insurance and Quebec claims


Billing a medical claim using private insurance or Quebec insurance in Ontario

Patients who are residents of Quebec, use private insurance, or otherwise not covered by OHIP or an RMB (reciprocal medical billing) plan must be invoiced. Please see the following link with instructions on how to generate forms/invoices for Quebec insurance, private insurance and UHIP.

Claims for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Interim Federal Health Program (IFHP), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) have to be submitted through Medavie Blue Cross.


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful