Claim Submitted With Wrong Referring Physician


I have submitted a claim with the wrong referring physicians OHIP billing code and the claim has been "paid" so I can not edit it or change the referring physician. How do I fix this?

-Dr. C.

Dr. C,

The referring physician will not affect your payment so it is not necessary to change it. If you really want to change it, you can submit an RA inquiry or contact your claim assessor.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful