Submitted Billing Error



I entered 2 claims erroneously yesterday evening. They appear to have been
submitted. Is there a way to delete or cancel those claims?
Hope its not too late!
-Dr. S

Hello Dr. S

Once the claims are "Submitted", no change can be made until they get rejected or paid.

If they get rejected, you can correct the error and resubmit them. If they get paid, you will need to submit an RA inquiry to MoH in order to make adjustment.

If they are duplicate claims, the MoH will only pay the first claim.

Hope this helps.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful