How to Edit A Claim


How to edit an OHIP medical claim

I just entered claim no. 553 and immediately noticed an error in the number of units (12 instead of 2). I tried to delete the claim but could not find a way to do it.

Please help by correcting the entry and tell me how I could do it.

Many thanks

Dr A.


Dr A,

If the claim is "Unsubmitted", you can delete the claim and re-create a new claim with the correct information.

If the claim is "Submitted", no change can be made until it gets rejected.

If the claim is paid, you will need to submit an RA inquiry to the MoH in order to make the adjustment.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful