How to fix time unit calculation error


How to fix a time unit calculation error after a claim has been submitted


I entered the wrong number of units for surgical assist. The claim is already submitted. Can I add more units? Do I just make a new claim with the number of units that I missed?


You will need to wait until the claim gets paid and then submit an RA Inquiry with explicit instructions to your Claim Assessor to change the number of units of the service code. It is not recommended to make a new claim because MoH may consider you to submit a duplicate claim. 

A special note that can be configured to calculate time units for you. In this case, all you need to do is enter the start and stop times. Learn more about time unit calculations

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful