Hit wrong key


Originally from ticket #707.

Good Afternoon: I was wondering how I could cancel a claim that I
accidently submitted. There were other codes that needed to be attached to
this particular claim. I am not sure if this can be done afterwards.


For claims with the "unsubmitted" status, you can delete them. Go to LOOK
UP CLAIMS,and on the right column, there is a DELETE button.

If the claims have been submitted, you should contact your MoH Claim
Assessor for advice in fixing the claim. Most likely, you will have to
submit an RA Inquiry.

Hope this helps.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk