How to Submit IFH (Refugee) / CAF / DND / RCMP / VAC Claims


How to submit IFH (Refugee) / CAF / DND / RCMP / VAC Claims

Medical claims for IFH (Interim Federal Health), Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Department of National Defense (DND), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), and Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) patients need to be submitted through the Medavie Blue Cross website.

Please register an ePay account and submit the claims on their portal.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful