How Do I Submit A Claim for An IFH (Interim Federal Health) Patient?


How to submit a claim for IFH patients in Ontario

How do I submit a claim for someone who does not have OHIP, but has a certificate for "Interim Federal Health Certificate of Eligibility"?


You will need to use the Medavie Blue Cross portal to submit IFH (refugee)
claims. Their website is:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful