What to Do If I Submitted A Wrong Service Code?


Originally from ticket #274.


how do i delete or change a billing code mistake I made? It has
already been submitted 1-2 weeks ago.

dr. B


You can not change or delete a code once it is submitted. You will
have to contact your Claim Assessor for advice. Most likely, you will
have to send an RA Inquiry form.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful