Fix Claim already submitted


In reply to below-

I'm not sure I follow the bit about creating another claim? You must mean only when I under bill. Or is there someway to adjust or warn them before payment?

As for the other option
How do I go about submitting an -RA service inquiry?

We aren't talking crazy money here...100 bucks on one, and I suspect the other will be declined as it is a Gcode, which you can't double anyhow.

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

-----Original Message-----
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 22:16:51

Cc: <>
Subject: Re:


Forgot to mention,  you create another claim to compensate the missing
service code.  Alternatively,  wait for the current claim to be
processed and then submit an RA Inquiry form for manual adjustment.

Our system has a faile safe design, so it does not allow for the
database to be altered.


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Please sign in to leave a comment.
Powered by Zendesk