Correcting An Error In A Paid Claim


How to correct an OHIP claim that has already been paid

To correct a claim that has already been paid, you will need to submit an RA inquiry to your MOH Claim Assessor to make adjustments to the claim once the claim is paid.

Here is the instruction on how to generate an RA inquiry in our system.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful