Tax Slips for Doctors


How to generate an income report for tax purposes

How does one get the income tax slips (T4) ? 

(I am not incorporated)

Thank you,


There are no T4 slips generated by MoH. You are a self employed, or if you
are a corporation and paying yourself a salary, then the corporation should
issue you a T4 to yourself. Please work with your accountant for further

In order to obtain the payment for your 2012 year, you will need to do as
ADVANCED REPORTS --> Claims Summary Payment --> [Choose Month], 2012.

Do this for all the months in 2012.

Hope this information helps.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful