Claim Number


I do billing for Dr. S. I recently discovered some errors that can only be corrected using a Remittance Advice Inquiry form. According to the Ministry of Health, I need to have a claim number for these to be processed and can't seem to find it anywhere on your reports. Can you help me out with this? Thank you, N


Answer to your question in our knowledgebase. You can find questions from
other users here:

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful


Please sign in to leave a comment.