Adjusted claims - What to do


How to handle adjusted claims


I have reviewed my RA claims, including the Adjusted Claims - but I don¹t know if I have to do anything to the system. Or does the record of payments stay just as it is, with no need to write them off in the system?


With "adjusted payments", there is nothing you will do on our software. If you don't believe you were paid accordingly, you can contact MOH ((1-800-262-6524) or submit RA inquiry.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful