What Should I Do For Underpaid Claims?


How do I handle claims that have been underpaid 


15 of my claims were adjusted downward due to my mistakes. Can I resubmit them?


Once claims are paid or adjusted (paid less than the submitted amount). You will need to submit RA inquiry to correct the error in the claims. If you have over 20 claims submitted with the same error, you can submit a "bulk adjustment" request. Please contact the MoH (1-800-262-6524) for more details.



Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful