CAF (Canadian Armed Forces) Patient


How to bill CAF (Canadian Armed Forces) patients in Ontario

Medical claims for the Canadian Armed Forces and other federal programs are billed through Blue Cross. Blue Cross claims for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP), Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC) have to be submitted through their website: Medavie Blue Cross.

IFH (Interim Federal Health) patients in Ontario are also billed through the same system.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful